SyncDroid is an both iOS and Android data manager, working on both Windows PC and Mac laptops. It is supported to sync Music, Videos, Photos, SMS, Contacts, Call Logs, Bookmarks, Camera Photos and SD Card Photos, Calendars and WhatsApp between iOS/Android and PC easily.
SyncDroid supports all Android and iOS devices with latest OS version. It is fully compatible with Android 3-10, iOS 5-14. [2020 Updated].
Three Steps to backup and restore data from Android by referring to SyncDroid User Guide shown as below.
Method 1: Connect your phone via USB cable.
1. Connect the Android phone to Windos or Mac computer via a standard USB cable.
2. Enable USB debugging mode on your Android phone. Different Android brands vary on settings, check Android USB Connect for the specific instructions.
3. Allow SyncDroid to access to your phone and install SyncDroid Apk on Android. Not a while, Android and PC will build the connection naturally.
Method 2: Connect your phone via Wi-Fi network.
1. Download and install SyncDroid App to your phone.
2. Open Syncdroid App and enable the Wi-Fi connection on your phone and scan the QR code on computer screen.
If it fails to connect as intrusted, kindly refer to these possible situations.
Go to Toolkit menu, you can back up or restore with 1-click any or all of these data types: SMS, Contacts, Call Logs, Bookmarks, Music, Videos, Camera Photos and Photos. Please keep the USB cable or Wi-Fi connected when progressing.
1. Tap the 1-Click Backup functionality, and choose items you would like to back up from: Music, Videos, Photos, SMS, Contacts, Call Logs, Bookmark and Calendars.
2. Set up the output path to store the backup files on PC locally.
3. Click "Start Backup" button.
1. Under Toolkit, tap 1-Click Restore functionality instead.
2. Select category you would like to restore from: Music, Video, Messages, Contacts, Photos, Calendars and Bookmark.
3. Click "Start Recover" button. All the backups will merge with the existing data on Android, without overwriting at all.